Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's not always where you hang your hat.



In three days I will be going home. What seems like home anyway. My friends and many memories are here. Returning here always brings a smile to my face and butterflies to my stomach. There are many days I wish for the ability to pack up and move back. I don't know if I ever will go back for good, my family is here and even though I don't see them as often as I should, I feel good knowing I'm close to them. No matter what, I think that Tacoma will always be home for me.

2 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

Have a safe trip. And may you carry with you wonderful memories. Here's to better days to come.

Also a quick note A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere is now online. Your link is live.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to go for two weeks in august, and so is Tyler. We'll try to meet at the zoo and have a family thing with the grandparents and his family, if we're lucky.

I would love to move back. I know exactly what you feel. I miss it.

Have fun, sis.

-sisterlittle