Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well.

I'm here.

The cat and I are settled into the suite that is our short-term home. He seems to be comfortable and happy and as long as it's warm in here, I'm good too.

I've been putting out applications where I can and looking online to see what is out there. I dropped off an application for a stagehand company yesterday and was invited to their orientation later this month. Cross your fingers that my forklift skills are in demand.

It's really amazing to me that I'm back. I feel completely at home. It's a nice feeling to have my friends so close.

Taking my dad to the airport truly was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'm an incredibly fortunate person to have the support that he and everyone else have given me. I hope I can make them all proud of me.

No comments: