Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have a weird head.

  1. Goodbye ::
  2. you say hello
  3. Cage ::
  4. nicholas
  5. Buddy ::
  6. koRn (there's a song that has one of them saying "My buddy!" while recording)
  7. Magic words ::
  8. peanut butter (what the hell??)
  9. Library ::
  10. a bar
  11. Fall in love ::
  12. no thanks.
  13. Tense ::
  14. past
  15. Work! ::
  16. Play!
  17. Empty ::
  18. soul
  19. Heat wave ::
  20. finally!



I went to the ENT today. Everything appears normal, I have to start using the nasal spray I was prescribed much earlier. Your ear and nose connected? Who woulda thunk it. It has also been suggested that I see a TMJ doctor because my jaw pops quite loudly and moves off to the side. It's done that for years, I think I'll probably skip that $40 co-pay. Thanks anyway!

Time to go to Zumba!

No comments: