Tuesday, January 25, 2011

sotu

I guess it's a good night for it.


I'm working at a job with an uncomfortable chair, a loud co-worker, and an office dog. I have a paycheck, good bosses, and awesome headphones.

I'm planning a trip to Le Mans, France next summer.

I have an amazing boyfriend. He takes care of me, supports me, challenges me, makes sure that I can take care of myself and tells everyone that I'm his girl. We are on the same page when it comes to not being in a rush to become married by the law. If it happens, it happens, if not, it's not like our commitment to each other is any less. I've been introduced to his friends and they have become my friends as well. I've been 'adopted' into his supervisors' family, asked to hang out with his female co-workers for a girls' night, and they compliment my scones made from scratch.

I haven't looked at this site in long time, but I think it's easy to say that I am in a much better place now.

No comments: