Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pre-punishment?

I'm looking forward to October. 

I get to turn another year older. 
Metallica will be in town. 
I am hoping to run a 5k with my dad. 
One of my best friends is coming down for a visit. 
I am going to Disneyland with the famdamily. (Do they serve beer at the Happiest Place on Earth? I'm looking forward to walking around the park drinking with my parents.)
Halloween! 

While my friend is in town, I'm going to work half-days since I'm using all of my vacation for the Disneyland trip. Getting off of work at noon will be sweet. 

The payment for all this? 

My boss is having surgery tomorrow and I expect him to be out for at least a week. The warehouse manager at my store is on vacation starting tomorrow and will be gone all of next week as well. I've not done any of the reports/reviews in the month that I've been at my new post due to my manager wanting me to build a rapport with our customers. Guess what I get to start doing tomorrow? Yeah, all those reports and reviews. I actually brought one of the reports home tonight. It's still in my truck. I have to have it done by tomorrow at the end of the day. 

I must bleed Blue. 

This sucks. 

No comments: